Tuesday, June 2, 2009

??????


Well, I have officially lost track of what day it is (I am not kidding at all). Since we are asked to refrain from looking at our emails, reading the paper, listening to the radio, etc... I have completely lost track of time, which in the end I suppose is a good thing.

On another note, I am actually rather enjoying the retreat thus far, and am getting a lot out of my personal prayer. I dare say my prayer life is transforming before my eyes and the difference is overwhelming. The best example I can offer is that I just spent over 2 1/2 hours in prayer. Anyone who knows me well, knows it is impossible to keep in one place for five minute let alone an hour. God works in strange ways indeed.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).