Thursday, October 29, 2009

Almost Halloween

As I am limping my way to the end of the week I figured I would post something fun to usher in the weekend. At the seminary we are gearing up for our annual Halloween party. It includes a pumpkin carving contest, pool tournament, poker tournament and lots of good food. I have a brilliant idea for a costume which I cannot post here until tomorrow night, lest one of my brother seminarians find out. I am excited it is pretty sweet. Here is to hoping I can pull it off and create it in time. In the mean time enjoy the following ten reasons why Dogs hate Halloween (courtesy of an email I was sent). . .











No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).