Friday, May 8, 2009

I Am Done!

I just finished a week of exams and i have officially finished my Philosophy studies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you ever have had a Philosophy class you know just how exciting this is. Today also marks the end of my Pre-Theology year. Next year I will be a Theology student (for four years). As a Pre- Theology student I had to wear a tie every day. One minute ago I just ripped off my tie to call it a year. Next year i will wear clerics. Now I am running to my car for the long trip home for a wedding tomorrow and a week's vacation, can't wait. Possible Problem= I am due to hit Northern New Jersey, and New York (Tappen Zee Bridge) during rush hour. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- Mr. Nelson

p.s. I still can't believe it has been a year and I have finished a year of seminary. Thanks for all your support.

p.p.s. Funny story coming tomorrow involving my trip to the National Wildlife Refuge Center

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).