Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What You Don't Want to Hear

I am still keeping busy at the parish and enjoying the break from school. Since the rectory does not have wireless I only get to post updates when I can sneak on the pastor's computer. Please excuse the short nature of today's posting.

Last night I helped out with the food pantry and was amazed by the organization of the team working. It was a great experience and I enjoyed meeting the wonderful families that came for a little extra help.

After the work was done I was able to catch up with two old friends from my days at Saint Anselm. One of them told me their family was just talking about me the other day. Expecting them to say something nice I said "oh really, please share." Well I really wish I didn't utter such foolish words. They said "we were just watching my sister's wedding video and there you were at the reception dancing. My dad said (to my college friend) look there is someone even you can dance next to and look good."

I am still feeling the burn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAH wish i saw that one!

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).