Wednesday, December 10, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I am officially back in New Hampshire for the next month. Since I left early for the funeral I still have a mountain of work to complete by Friday. Tomorrow I have two exams to complete over the phone, one paper, and a killer written take home final. Since all of the work is in Philosophy I am less than enthusiastic about completing it. I am not sure if you have ever had that experience of needing to complete something but not being able to do it. As time clicks away I am seemingly not panicked, although I should be.

I need to put my nose to the grindstone and make to friday, so that I can finish the smemester with distinction. Right now I am typing this blog entry from the Saint Anselm Coffee Shop where I am listening to a beautiful Irish Christmas Concert with some friends. Which is also known as pretending my work does not exist.

For the next few weeks I will be staying at St. Raphael Parish and helping out around the parish. I have a secret project I am working on my time at St. Raphael, I will share it with you all tomorrow. Time to work on the papers!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).