Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School



Today officially marked the first day of classes for the new year. I cannot believe that I am beginning my fourth year of Seminary studies and my third year of Theological studies. I won't lie to you the transition back into classes has been a little rough as I am not yet excited about classes. I trust in a few days I will get in the groove of things. In the meantime the cloudy, rainy weather reigns supreme.


My schedule this semester is as follows

Catholic Social Ethics- Mondays/Thursdays- 9:55-11:15am
Canon Law I- Mondays/Thursdays- 8:30-9:45am
Preaching II- Tuesdays- 8:30-11:10am
Becoming Teacher and Pastor- Mondays-1:30-2:45pm
Extra Ecclesiam-Tuesdays/Fridays- 1:30-2:45pm

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).