Friday, August 14, 2009

The Joy of Christ







Earlier today I had the privilege to enjoy lunch with an amazing group of Sisters from Mexico. Throughout my entire time with them I was overwhelmed by their utter joy in all things. Always smiling and laughing the Sisters demonstrated a real sense of Christian community and spread the joy of Christ as only they knew. They prepared a feast for my fellow seminarian and friend Charlie, as well as the pastor of St. Patrick's in Nashua, Father Martin Kelley.

The community of Sisters main mission is to evangelize the people of God. In order to do so they go door to door around the city, inviting people to return to their faith or to discover it for the first time. I will post more on them in the morning, but it is off to bed now (12:51am)....In the meantime I hope you enjoy the photos....

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).