Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Soon

Since Saturday afternoon I have been on a retreat with my fellow seminarians at a Trinitarian Retreat House just outside of Baltimore. The grounds are beautiful and the food is great (made by Mexican nuns)! On a side note the Trinitarians are the same order that run Dematha High School outside Washington D.C. (where the Trinity Boys stay for the March for life).

Tomorrow I am excited to be heading home to NH! I will be serving at the Chrism Mass at the Cathedral in Manchester. The Chrism Mass is the Mass where every parish in the state receives the Holy Oils that will be used at the Easter Vigil to welcome converts to Catholicism into the faith (when they are baptized and confirmed). This year in the diocese of Baltimore alone almost 1,000 people are being welcome into the faith. An exciting moment for so many and for the Church.

I also am excited to be at Sainte Marie's for Holy Week were I will be able to help at the parish. Perhaps, I will be able to see many of you there!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).