Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Update




Sorry for the long delay on posts. I should be up and running again this week and back to normal. I am hoping to post several times a week from this point on. It has been a long November as seemingly most of the work has piled up as of recent. I was fortunate to be able to go home for Thanksgiving, which was a nice treat.

Unfortunately I left my laptop battery at home, which means I have little power left to write the four papers I need to do this week. I hope to get a replacement one this afternoon. If I am successful I will post again tonight. In the meantime I am conserving what little power I have for my papers. Until then I thought I would post a picture that could buy me some time. It is from our "photo shoot."

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).