Wednesday, October 15, 2008

VACATION!

That is right, we have a fall break from Thursday afternoon until next Monday night. I will be taking a Southwest flight to the great state of New Hampshire to enjoy it in style. I am very excited to be heading back for a few days and to take a break from school! I will be spending Friday at a clergy confrence on education and Catholic schools. If I can swing it I will try and stop by Trinity before I head home for a couple of days. On Monday I will be back in Manchester and then off to the airport. Hopefully I will catch up with some of you in the process. Let me know if you are around.

-Good Night and See or Blog with you all in a few days!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).