Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun Video

On the left column you will find a sweet link to a brilliant video created by Dan Dunn and Alex Letvinchuk this past summer. We were in Philadelphia working with the Fransciscans for a service week when they took a morning detour with me when I had my Seminary interview. I left them on the front lawn for two hours and this is what they came up with. I hope you enjoy it. They are two clever, witty and brilliant gentlemen with amazing futures ahead of them. Hope you are having a great week.

-Mr. Nelson

p.s. Is it a bad sign when you have a take home mid term, you aren't allowed to talk with others about and you have no idea what any of the questions mean or asking?

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).