Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Room, St. Mary's + the Caf.





Okay so these aren't the pictures I have promised (mom, that is not my real room either). I thought I was all good with my camera and all, but I should have figured to check for the cord. The one I have is not the right one. The pictures I took are great! So my apologies to all you loyal readers. I am working on it. However, I suspect if you know me you won't be suprised :)

In a wierd twist tomorrow I am the reader for morning prayer. Guess what the reading is about, happiness not being in eating and drinking. Ironic, I love to eat. I guess they can never say God does not have a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with morning prayer! We miss you!

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).