Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mid Terms End

After a crazy two weeks the Mid Term Exam period ended. Between studying for exams and writing papers I have scarcely seen the light of day. Luckily I was able to enjoy a long Fall Break Weekend and visit some good friends in Upstate NY. I also caught up with my family who were attending a Rosary Rally with the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm in Germantown, NY. The Sisters were amazing as always and so very full of life. While visiting with the sisters I was able to help lead the Rosary Rally procession and serve Mass for about 150 who gathered for the event. The Carmelite Sisters of the Aged and Infirm hold a very special place in my heart, for which I will share on a future post. In the mean time off to bed.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).