Thursday, May 6, 2010

Insanity!



The end of the semester has come in like a Lion! I am not exactly sure where all the time has gone, but this semester has been very busy. Between school work, projects and life in general it has been non-stop. The result of which is I have not been able to post on the blog as much as I have wished to. The good news is the end is in sight and the summer will soon be here.

One week from Friday I will be headed to Spain for two weeks to participate in the "Camino." The Camino is one of the oldest pilgrimages in Christianity and involves hiking hundreds of miles. I am excited and can't wait to go. I will be posting more on that tomorrow and in the coming days. I am hoping I will be able to blog from the trail, which should be exciting.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy this photo from Lunch today with many of the guys in my class!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mr. Nelson! I am glad to hear the semester is wrapping up well for you. This year did fly by I can't even believe it. I hope everything continues to go well for you, know that everyone here still thinks of you often :)

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).