Thursday, July 30, 2009

Closing Time


The last two days have been insane as the end the summer program is wrapping up. I am just about to jump in the car and drive the first ten hours to South Bend, Indiana. I am hoping to update the blog later tonight over dinner or tomorrow at lunch. My summer experience was amazing and I have so many wonderful stories to share over the next few days. I have a little catching up to do!

Please keep me in your prayers as I make the long trek east. Please also know that I will be lighting a candle for you all and praying for your intentions at the grotto at Notre Dame, this very evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Nelson!
Sounds like you had a hectic year and are deserving of some much needed rest. Just want to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you return back to good old NH this summer please give one of us a call (I think you have Matt's number!). Enjoyed reading your delightful tales!
Karen Bowe and the rest of the clan, Joe, Kellie, Matt, Allison and of course the bassett, Otis!!

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).