Friday, July 24, 2009

spelng misstakkes

Each time I update the blog it is usually late at night and right before bed. Needless to say I am usually rushed and exhausted by the time I begin typing and thus prone to a high number of clerical errors. I have just discovered tonight that when I run spell check and then post my blog posting, it actually reverts to the original unedited version. I have yet to figure out why that is. In the mean time my apologies to all of the readers who have been scandalized by my many errors. I am horrible with grammer and spelling as I am sure you have noticed. However, I am horrified to discover that all this time, what I thought had been corrected has not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies- I will see if I can figure out what the problem is.



If anyone is into blogging, uses blogspot, and might have had the same problems, please let me know.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).