Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back to School/ Where did Ash Wednesday come from?

After a few days off it is back to the grind tomorrow as a jam packed week awaits. I have two major assignments due this week, both of which promise to confuse me. Also of note is this Wednesday is ASH WEDNESDAY. Each year I say I am going to make it spiritually meaningful and each year I fall short. This year I have decided to make a list and stick to it. Number one on my list will be to embrace lent as we are meant to. First and foremost I will seek to order my life through prayer and penance. I will try and visit the chapel each morning before breakfast and evening before bed, as well as make use of the Sacrament of Reconcilliation. All and all I am confident it will be spiritually uplifting and a moment for me to recenter my prayer life.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).