Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grades Are In!


After a long semester in the Fall our grades are finally in and all things went well.

My marks were as follows:


Catholic Social Ethics: A
Preaching: Pass (Pass/Fail Course- focus is meant to be getting better and not grades)
Extra Ecclesiam: A-
Canon Law: A
Becoming Pastor and Teacher: A



My New Semester is shaping up to be a good one, with what I hope will be a nice and reasonable work load. My courses will be:

- Contemporary Ecclesiology (a look at issues defining what it means to be a Church and challenges facing the Church)
- Canon Law II
- Becoming Pastor and Teacher II (it is a course focused on training us to be deacons and practicing baptizing, weddings, etc...)
- Sacraments
- Gospels and Social Justice

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).