Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

This week is midterm exam week and it is painful. On Tuesday I had a Moral Theology exam that seemed to go well. Friday I am expecting a killer Doctrine of God Exam. We had four study questions to prepare. It took me seven hours to do one. AHHHHHHHHH.

I had hoped to have a clever Saint Patrick's Day posting today, but due to a massive computer virus the entire seminary is offline! The only way I was able to post this was to sneak off campus to a neighboring college and use one of the public computers. Since there is a line up I will be signing off. Say a few prayers for Friday's exam and that we get back online. Until then!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).