Friday, March 6, 2009

Staples: The Slowest Place on Earth

Last Night we dutifully went to Staples to prepare and photocopy the Seminary newspaper. Three hours later we left. I have decided that a certain Staples in the Baltimore area is the slowest and least helpful store in the entire country, if not in the entire planet. I have also decided that God has decided I need to work on my patience. He is correct.

more to follow.....going to bed.....must lead morning prayer tomorrow.....will finish the Staples story and let you know how prayer goes...later today....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Patience is a virtue, have it if you can... this quote takes too long to say." -Anonymous, wouldn't wait around to give his name.

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).