Sunday, March 1, 2009

No Need to Panic, Everyone Remain Calm, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As mentioned in previous posts I have recently been installed as a lector, which is the first of many steps in the priestly formation process. As part of our formation process we are taking classes in public speaking and how to properly read at Mass etc.... I have sensed recently that the faculty are not happy with the way we are reading. Needless to say there is a lot of pressure to read properly and in the tone and manner proper and expected. Five minutes ago I just checked the schedule for this week and discovered I am scheduled to read at tomorrow's Mass with Archbishop O'Brien presiding. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No need to panic, no pressure really, just reading for the first time at a Seminary Mass with a bigtime VIP in town. Keep me in your prayers tomorrow at 11:30am and I will keep you up to date.....

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).