Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Emergency

This morning began like any other, my alarm rang at exactly 7:00am and I was filled with anger at its sound. After angrily hinting snooze three times I knew I needed to get up. After a quick shower, brushing my teeth and getting dressed I combed my hair (just kidding- that will be the day when I comb my hair). I actually I turned on the local news to see the scrolling list of delayed openings and cancellations due to snow. To my shock and amusement when I opened my window shade there was a quarter of an inch of snow on the ground. The anchors were also complaining about a massive of cold front in Baltimore bringing the temperatures into the low twenties. It is amazing at what difference a few hundred miles makes in perspective. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tomorrow marks the official ending of the first week of classes and the start of a three day weekend :):):). So far I am optimistic about the semester and what seems to be a more interesting and promising semester. I look forward to sharing details with you all. Due to a internet server malfunction the entire seminary is offline for a few days, leaving me to spend the evening at Panera. I would post more but there is a really scary looking man sitting across from me and he is beginning to freak me out. He keeps looking at me with a wild look in his eyes and I would not be at all surprised if he has escaped from a secure facility. Time to head out of here and back to the quiet and safety of the seminary

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Oh please. 20 thats nothing... It is currently -2 In londonderry. This is very unpleasant.

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).