Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Odds & Ends

I enjoyed a wonderful time home for Easter and was most grateful to share it with the Ste. Marie Parish Community. It was wonderful to see the many people who have been praying for me and supporting me over the years. It was also good to get home and see my family, put my feet up and sleep in a few days.
I found this picture from Bishop Libasci's visit to the Seminary in the Spring. The Bishop flew down to spend the day with us and offer his support. It was a nice treat and a great boost of moral.
I wanted to ask for your continued prayers for 17 year old Charlie Hunt. Charlie is from Ste. Marie parish and is battling cancer. On Good Friday Charlie played Jesus in the passion play and brought new meaning to this powerful experience. Charlie is an amazing young man whose faith has moved many hearts. Please keep praying!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).