Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!


He is Risen, Alleluia, Alleluia! I enjoyed a wonderful, albeit incredibly busy Easter Triduum at Sainte Marie Parish. Between Good Friday stations of the cross at two parishes and the cemetary, to an incredible Easter Vigil and three Easter Sunday Masses I was pretty much exhausted by the end. It was a wonderful and refreshing time and great to see so many wonderful parishoners and friends who have been faithfully keeping me in their prayers. Now I am off to say some prayers of my own for a week long retreat at Saint Anselm Abbey. The monks at Saint Anselm are wonderful and have agreed to allow Charlie Pawlowski (a manchester seminarian) and myself to make our required seminarian retreats there. I am looking forward to a few days off and a chance to focus on what is most important.


God Bless and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).