Below is a top ten list of seminarians to do over Christmas break, compiled by our House president.
The Top Ten
By: Chris Ballard
The Top 10 Things to Do Over Christmas Break
9. Collect all of the things from home to bring back to the seminary that you thought you shouldn’t bring when you first came.
8. Travel to somewhere exotic on the Diocese’s dime (ahem, Erie...)
7. Visit old high school friends and realize that “normal people” don’t commonly discuss such things as consanguinity, the immanent Trinity and the nature of transubstantiation.
6. Read all of the pages that you “meant to get to” during the semester.
5. Impress your family and friends with all of your newfound philosophical and theological knowledge.
4. Annoy your family and friends with all of your newfound philosophical and theological knowledge.
3. Discover what freedom from papers actually feels like.
2. Recall what it feels like to be unique and special (i.e. the only seminarian for miles).
1. Become cheap labor for your pastor.