Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eternal Rest Grant onto Him



I am saddened tonight to report the passing of an incredible young man and former student of mine. He was a young man filled with great love, joy and enthusiasm and he will be missed by all who knew him as friend, cousin and son. I can think of few people that I have ever known that have been so filled with wide eyed wonder and hope. Thinking back to his days in my class, and his subsequent later visits, I am struck by the smile and the laugh that epitomized his presence. At 11:26pm this evening he was welcomed into eternal life as his family prayed at his side.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.


Please continue to pray for him and his family during this difficult time.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).