Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last night I made it to the airport 30 minutes before the flight. Thanks to crazy traffic and a slow shuttle bus system at BWI airport it was close. By the time I got to the gate they were already boarding. The flight was full with college students coming home for Thanksgiving, including one Mr. Dylan Clark, one of my greatest Theology students of all time. When I got of the airplane and headed out to meet my ride I was surprised to run into my Uncle who volunteers at the NH visitors information both at the airport. My ride took me to his house where a car was waiting for me with a bag of homemade chocolate chip cookies :)

After a busy day sending out Christmas cards, and hand writing on them, I finally made it home and am ready for bed. I hope to post a Thanksgiving message tomorrow with some pictures, and commentary. Happily my marathon of Pre- Thanksgiving work ended when I finished my last project at 6pm tonight.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).