Monday, January 10, 2011

I am Back

After a few whirlwind weeks, I am back at the seminary and ready to begin a new semester. Besides having to clean my desk and organize my room I am busy trying to map out my strategy for busy semester of classes. At the top of my list is figuring out how to balance an overload of classes and a ton of papers. This semester I will be taking the following courses:

Theology of the Church
Letters of Saint Paul
Pastoral Theology
Theology of Newman (not Jerry's friend, but the late Cardinal and recent Saint)
Preaching
Medical Ethics
Hospital Internship


Together the courses total 17.5 credits, including one course at the 700 level.

No comments:

Important Blog News:

Please note this blog will begin being regularly updated after August 21st (when I arrive in Baltimore).